Some important details that I've been asked that I'm sure you'd like to know!
Due Date: December 15, 2010. And I'm ok with a Christmas baby. Ed was one and so were my little brother and sister.
Are you going to find out what sex it is? YES. I was on the fence, but Ed was very very sure he wants to know. I think it'll be easier for our family in far away places. He thinks it's a boy and we've already started calling him George. And we have all kinds of boy names (have had them for YEARS), but other than a girl's middle name, we're at a complete loss. So if you know anything that goes with Alice that doesn't include a character from Twilight, and isn't in the Top 20 Baby Names of 2009, we're game. But don't go throwing out Gertrude or Myrtle, either. Heeheeheeeee... We find out in July if it's a boy or a girl. But really, Ed says it's just procedural. :)
Any weird cravings yet? Let's see - I normally LOVE chocolate, but am only marginally tolerating it. Instead of my typical sweet tooth, I want salt and vinegar potato chips and pickles. I love eggs anyway, but I REALLY like them now. I've only had one weird meal craving - Ed had bought some catfish and I wanted fish tacos. And got them. So super yummy.
What about those first trimester symptoms? Well, I love hot tea and always thought I would stave off the nausea with some ginger-peach or ginger-lemon hot tea. I want nothing to do with hot drinks. Except my one cup of morning coffee. It can be decaf - as long as it's coffee, I'm happy. Also not a fan of soda - so no ginger ale either. And that crystallized ginger stuff is nasty. So, I'm drinking non-sugary flavored seltzer water and eating crackers, pickles and trying not to eat too many potato chips. I'm really hoping once I pass into the 2nd trimester (3rd week in June), that that'll pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment