It's Memorial Day Weekend - YAY! We're both excited when the three-day weekends roll around, since that means we get a real weekend together. This one is PACKED.
I put in the start of our little garden today - about 5 rows and 25' each row. Today was tilling in the compost and topsoil and tomorrow I seed.
Tomorrow is the last of the Cow Pie mountain bike races - which means an early morning, time in the sunshine and then an afternoon getting ready for the fun BBQ at our house Monday.
I am learning that our house, yard, etc. does not have to be perfect for these. But it's DIFFICULT. I'm not sure where I inherited that, but it's not easy to give up. I do enjoy when people come over and I don't stress then, it's just all the getting ready. So, I do the best I can, and what doesn't get done, just doesn't get done.
Thankfully, I'm beginning to have more energy, although the nausea still continues. No weird food cravings lately, but we'll see what an Ed-BBQ brings to the table!
Happy Memorial Day! Love to my family's soldiers - past and present. You are not forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment